10.26.2010

Oh, right, a blog

So I refuse to do the thing where I say, "I've been really bad about posting on my blog, and from this point on blah, blah, blah...". Because I know it will never happen. I'm terrible at posting things on a schedule, be it writing, photography, or anything else I'm doing "just for me." So I'm sure it will be another 8 months before it even occurs to me to post something here again. [Note to future self: Welcome to April! How was winter?]

That said, I thought I would record a few things that came up this weekend. For posterity's sake. For example:

During a game of Streaky Bacon, the phrase "pants-destroying erection" was written. Good god, what a thought. A few days later, during a conversation about god knows what, (although I believe the phrase "Throbbing Member" was ultimately to blame), the idea was presented that human development -- puberty in particular -- would be a lot different if, every time someone got a raging erection, it was accompanied by a raucous Dub-step beat. It would most likely be unique to the individual -- which introduced a whole new trait for which females could select, (take this sample conversation: "So how was your date with Todd?" "He was really attractive, but man he just didn't have a good rhythm. I can't be with a guy with no rhythm.")

Also, it would be singularly impossible to hide the offending erection when, for example, you were called to answer a question during 7th grade math class.

"Now who can tell me the answer to question 3? Jimmy?"
"BBWWAAUUMM WAM WAM WAM WAAAUUUMM BBWWAAUUMM WAUM..."
"Now settle down, class, It's a part of life. He can't help it. Can you, Jimmy?"
"BBWAAUUMM WAM WAM WAAUUM..."

...I sure am glad we can still have intelligent conversations around here.

On a totally different note, it's almost Halloween, and while I've never cared a great deal about my costume, I have developed a certain passion for pumpkin carving. So I have two days to come up with an amazing design. Here are my pumpkins from the last few years, for inspiration:

Morpheus Jack-O-Lantern
Morpheus
- 2009

Cthulhu Pumpkin
Cthulhu Pumpkin
- 2008

The Nightmare Before Christmas Pumpkin
The Nightmare Before Christmas
- 2007

2 comments:

hapi said...

Hi Timailius, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Timailius, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here: